American Security NF5924E5 90 Minute Fire Rated 16 Gun Safe
This 16 rifle safe from American Security comes with a Mercury II one hour fire rating. In addition to the fire protection, this rifle safe has great security features.such as 4-way boltwork with 14 massive 1½" bolts. Use the anchoring pre-drilled holes to bolt down the rifle safe to the floor to protect further against burglary. The interior is covered with an attractive velour material. The exterior has an attractive 3 point handle.
The SF Series All in One interior come with 2 coverplates and 4 side shelves to allow storage on all sides of the safe.
- Comes in gunmetal gray, black nickel hardware and electronic lock
- ¼" Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class II fire protection of 1200°F for 60 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Optional electronic lock available.
- 3-point handle in chrome
- 4-way boltwork with 14 massive 1½" bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- All-velour interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
|Exterior Dimensions||59" x 24" x 18"|
|Gun Capacity||16 Guns|
|Fire Rated Time||1 Hour|
|Fire Rated Temperature||1200 Degrees|
|California Certified Firearm Safety Device||No|
|Lock Type||Combination Lock|
|Lock UL Rating||UL listed Group II|