- Designed to install under most surfaces with their quick release mounting bracket (shown on top of cases)
- Five button mechanical lock for quick access, no keys to lose or batteries to change.
- 14 gauge steel inset door formed with reinforced edges.
- 3/8" thick steel lock block welded to cover guides and adds strength to the lock bolt.
- Prepunched holes for easy installation.
- Lock bolts directly through the inner frame of case to prevent prying
- Interior felt lining on bottom to protect contents.
- Continuous hinge is welded on one end to prevent pin removal.
- Accented with gold tone pinstripe and logo design.
|California Certified Firearm Safety Device||Yes|
|Exterior Dimensions||7 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 2 1/2"|
|Fire Rated Time2||No|
|Fire Rated Temperature||No|